Saturday, November 20, 2010

Homemade Lasagne


I remember when my husband first made this, I though he was a chef!
We were just married and I didn't cook much then.

Lasagne noodles about 8-10 cooked
1 lb hamburger
2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce
1 tub of cottage cheese
2-3 cup of mozzarella
onion chopped {if desired}

brown your hamburger and add onions. I season my meat while browning with a little s&p, garlic powder etc. Add your browned meat to one jar of spaghetti sauce. Pour a little sauce from the second jar in the bottom of a baking dish, layer 3-4 noodles, put part of the meat mixture on top, then some cottage cheese and mozzarella. Sprinkle some more sauce, then repeat layer. Finish with with a meat layer on top and lots of cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment