Friday, April 29, 2011

Lani's Taco Soup

This is the best recipe for Taco Soup
most taco soups taste the same, but this kicks it up a notch!

4 cans beans rinsed and drained
these are any 4 beans you want
I usually use black, dark kidney, light kidney, and one more that looks good that day
1 lb ground beef browned {I also do this with ground turkey}
1 box beef broth
1 can rotel {tomatoes and chilies} I use the hot, but you can use mild
1 packet taco seasoning
1 can petite diced tomatoes
1/2 bag frozen white corn

Brown your ground beef add to all ingredients and cook in a crockpot during the day.

*My secret, I usually only use 3 cans of beans. Who needs the extra carbs.
I also use ground turkey. You will NEVER know. It is so much healthier.
I also buy low sodium beans. Garnish with cheese, chips and sour cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment